Scalable Software and Solution: 5 Shopify Plus Features You Don’t Have Access to with Regular Shopify
1. Dedicated platform resources: With Shopify Plus, enterprises and large volume businesses can scale easily. You don’t share a server, instead, you have your own dedicated platform and scaling is never a problem for you. Thinks like Black Friday, Christmas sales, and etc. are no longer an issue for business owners. In other words, with Shopify Plus, you have a peace of mind that your online store can scale without a problem. To see how does it work, click here.
2. Dedicated people resources: You can count on a dedicated support team that is here to help you. You’ll have an assigned support member who can help you get the store up and running and then you’ll be assigned to a Shopify success manager. The manager is here to help you build, design, run, and grow your store. You can contact the support team and they will immediately provide you with a solution.
3. Access to enterprise features: When using Shopify Plus, you’ll have access to enterprise features such as multiple storefronts, additional payment gateway options, wholesale store experience, automation and workflows to get rid of the manual processes, checkout and discount scripts to help you build advanced functionality.
4. Increased customizability: The biggest difference between basic Shopify and Shopify Plus is that you’ll have access to extra customizations. You can count on backend and checkout integrations which can significantly contribute to your store’s success.
5. Cost savings: Shopify Plus offers discounts on fees (transaction fees) especially to those sellers who are using Shopify Payments. If you are on a regular Shopify Plan, and you are doing 300K/month you will definitely save money by upgrading to Shopify Plus. You will get immediate access to enterprise functionalities and benefits.